Welcome to VRL Kids Online!
More than ever, our kids are engaged in spiritual battle these days, whether they realize it or not. Their faith is attacked–not by obvious opposition–but by subtle questions and moral ambiguity, that can cause kids to doubt and become less outspoken about Jesus. In this way, it has become an increasingly difficult era to share the Gospel. . . all the more reason why we, and our kids, need to be thoroughly equipped to “GO!” Through this series, kids will see that even though they are young, God gave us a mission, to share God’s story through words and actions. In order to do this with power and conviction, God gives us the Holy Spirit, and moreover, God gives us everything we need. When I face obstacles, God will protect my heart and mind.
Parent Video and Handout:
Use these two tools to help walk your kids through this week's topics:
Key Discussion Points
- In today's Bible passage, what is the first thing Paul says for us to do?
- How do you think Paul was able to stay joyful even while in jail?
- How is God different than superheroes?
- Philippians 4:13 says we can do all things through God. What do you think that
- What are some things in your life that might cause you to worry?
- What does it mean that God protects our heart and mind?
• Has God ever helped you through something difficult?
Join Us for More Ways to Interact and Have Fun! Check out our Facebook Group!
Looking for More Videos?
May 14th/17th- Go: Week 3- God Gave Us Everything We Need
May 7th/10th- Go: Week 2- God Gave Us the Holy Spirit
April 30th/May 3rd- Go: Week 1- God Gave Us A Mission
April 23rd/26th- Level Up Week 4- God is Always with Me
April 16th/19th- Level Up Week 3- Doubt
April 9th/12th- Level Up Week 2- Easter
April 2nd/5th- Level Up Week 1- Trusting God
March 26th/29nd- God Forgives Me
March 19th/22nd- Resiliency and Worry
March 12th/15th- Kids Food Challenge XP